Monday, May 17, 2010

just a quick layout

I was in the mood to do a page and it wasn't for a contest, can you believe it? When I first started scrapbooking it was just about capturing those memories. now with so many sketch sites, challenge blogs, and design team calls, it's hard not to play along. I guess I figure I'm gonna be scrappin anyway, why not try to win something!




Here's what I did:





I used some of the leftover papers that I used on the shadowbox, some from "Dear Lizzy", American Crafts, and Making Memories. I'm happy I was able to blend some different manufactures together becasue lately I feel that I'm in a rut of sticking to one line because it's already coordinated.




On another note, over on the backporch memories forum, one of the ladies shared this awesome blog that I will now share with you. Do you like journaling labels? Do you like free stuff?




2 comments:

  1. what a sweet page!...you did a great job!....and i just love all the bright colors you use in your art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet page, love the mix of patterns and papers.

    ReplyDelete