Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Backporch Memories Challenge

I received my kit full of goodies from Backporch Memories yesterday. It was like Christmas! I was so excited to do my layout for my Photo Challenge as the guest designer. My challenge was to do a layout with photo's of different people at the same age. Like mother/daughter, siblings, husband/wife, etc...


Here's what I did:




I was instantly in love when I saw "Brook" from Crate Paper. It has soothing natural colors, just beautiful!

I kept this layout fairly simple because I wanted the focus to be on the photo's, but those glitter chip shapes made it super easy to add a little something extra! The little memo pins from Tim Holtz were so adorable and perfect for holding a little note, wouldn't cha say?

Everything on this layout is from the June medley kit, except for the buttons which are from my stash. Also I used my Martha Stewart border punch, and I used my Slice to make the flower. Go check out Backporch Memories if you want to join the challenge to win some goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the little note holder. The two of you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete