Thursday, September 2, 2010

A scrapping hiatus

Yes, it's been FOREVER since i've posted. Quite a bit has happened. We moved from Reno, NV to the Seattle , WA area, and we moved from a house to a small apartment. Which unfortunately means that for the next year I don't have a dedicated scrapping space. I have my supplies divided into two different closets, so gathering up the things I need for a project is quite the hassle! Yesterday I got a birthday package from my BFF Kristine. I saw the Two Peas in a Bucket label and I knew it was from her. It was filled with all sorts of Nerdy Bird from Sassafrass goodies, so of course I had to play right away! It just so happens that I did this layout about my BFF right before she sent my wonderful suprise!
Here's the nerdy bird supplies in use, they were perfect for this adorable photo of Cavan. Below are more layouts that I never got around to sharing.









1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet. I love the nerdy bird, the banner is so cute, and the twp papers pieced together is a great idea, I'm going to have to borrow that!

    ReplyDelete