Monday, October 11, 2010

Magistical Memories guest designer contest (again)

So Magistical Memories is having another layout challenge here. You have to be sure to use chipboard in your layout, and use this sketch:

Here's my take:


I don't think I used quite enough chipboard on my layout last time. This time I used a lot more chipboard, so maybe this time I could win! I did this one in the 8.5/11 size, because I want to do a binder type album for each year the kids are in school. I will add all of the progress reports and artworks, along with the scrapbook pages.



On another note....We took a little (3 hour) trip to my favorite store ever- IKEA. I'm especially fond of all of the organizational stuff since we moved into a tiny apartment. I got this art hanger thingie, and it's perfect for displaying all of Chloe's artwork.






This little cube wasn't totally neccesary, but it was 39.99! So cheap, and oh so cute. And someday this will be incorporated into my "someday craft room". I can buy more of them in the same color and different sizes to make an awesome space. Untill then it will store the kids art supplies, and the few scrappy supplies that my 3 year old can't ruin (punches, stamps).

2 comments:

  1. Lovely school layout take with the sketch this month ! Good Luck with the contest ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, I love your take on the sketch!! Love that you made it 8 1/2 x 11! Great job!!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete