Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cats & Dogs

It's been SO long since I've done a scrapbook page. The lack of space in my apartment really dampers my creativity! Yes I want to create...badly. But when you have to pull everything out of a closet, then put it all back again it's not too inspiring. I like to see what I have to spark that creativity, not look at a teetering stack of boxes and drawers inside of a closet! Anyway, the urge to create out won the dread of the mess last night and I finally made a page.


I did this layout to remember the not so sweet moments of my kids at this age. They fight as much as they play! I used Crate Paper's restoration line, and My Minds Eye's Stella Rose collection. They are both so pretty and mix together beautifully.







I like using a sketch to get me started, and my favorite sketches of all come from Becky Fleck at pagemaps. I know Backporch memories always has a guest designer contest every month, and they always use pagemaps sketches, so I'm there!

backporchmemories.com


No comments:

Post a Comment